I’m an all or nothing kind of person. I either don’t eat sweets, or I’ll eat a pint of ice cream. I don’t do well with moderation. It’s my confession to you. I recognize my weakness.
I’ve been working on reducing (and eventually eliminating) my processed sugar intake, but I’ll be honest, it’s been a struggle. The first week went very well, and then came the celebrating. It seems that the only way to shock my body back to a place where I can manage/maintain my weight is to go on an extreme cleansing regimen. Thus, beginning August 1st I’ll be doing the DHerbs Full Body Cleanse.
This 20 day program is designed to (per the DHerbs website):
- Detoxify, rejuvenate, and strengthen the body and all of its eliminative channels
- Work to release necessary weight (10-30lbs)
- Help to enhance the immune system
- Help improve skin complexion
- Work to increase energy levels
- Support normalized and regulated body functions
- Work to eradicate sugar and junk food cravings
- Help to maintain healthy libido and circulation
Results may vary.
The most difficult part of this cleanse will be consuming a raw diet for 20 days. I’m going to have to PLAN each and every meal out and come up with a TON of recipes, because there’s no way I’ll eat the same salad 3 times a day for 20 days!
I’ll be blogging along the way. Wish me the best.